Flexible, easy to handle and still high-performing - these are the three requirements that are often difficult to combine. cmsWorks makes it possible. Thus administrators, producers, editors, sales and distribution and - of course - the users get excited over it. The content is maintained via an easy to handle completely web-based Ajax editor desktop.
Flexible design, structured filing
cmsWorks separates design from content. This brings along useful advantages:
- Unrestricted possibilities for webdesign on the one hand and faster and safer editing of articles on the other
- Re-use of content for mobile content, channels and syndication
- Accessibility according to WCAG 1.0 if required
Easy & comfortable with Ajax editor desktop
cmsWorks has an extraordinary editorial desktop. It does not have to be installed on the work stations, because it runs within most current web browsers. More advantages beyond that:
- Access for the editorial staff from virtually everywhere at any time
- Intuitive feature rich desktop environment (e. g. drag-and-drop, collaboration-tools, image-tool, etc)
- Multi-level permission model with publication workflows
Strong system base, extensible by modules
cmsWorks has a surprisingly reasonable purchase price and low operating costs:
- Many additional modules are already available, e.g. for DPA/SID news import, advertising, statistics, SEO, ticker, ...
- Because of its special software architecture cmsWorks integrates easily in existing IT- and content structures.
- Ultimate security because of Java, VPN-encryption and special data storage (reliable backups and restore)
Features for corporate customers
Companies prefer cmsWorks because:
- Multiple languages with one consistent corporate design
- Well-defined permission scheme
- Business license for branches
- Reliable operating conditions and data management
- Seamless integration in business-IT
- Import- and export-interfaces with SAP, etc.
Features for online editors
Publishers and portals prefer cmsWorks because:
- Structured data models with containers
- Real preview and live-publication
- Web-based editorial desktop (Ajax)
- Picture manipulation without additional software
- Flexible and reliable navigation, no more broken links
- Context sensitive advertising
- Re-use of content for channels and syndication
- Seamless integration of 3rd party conten
- Import of data and news
- Content scripting for automation
Please note that this short overview only gives you a first glance at what cmsWorks is capable of.
For more information please take a closer look at our website or just call us. It will be a pleasure for us to illustrate how cmsWorks can be employed best with respect to your special needs.