No matter, whether you want to build a website for a medium-sized enterprise or an international portal, you definitely can rely on the following aspects in every version of cmsWorks:
Full version cmsWorks
You always receive the current version of cmsWorks as full version. Depending on the chosen license the maximum number of documents may be restricted. Unless you engage us with installation and set-up the software is provided on CD and is executable on systems with Java JDK right away.
Strong technological basis with SOA application server
cmsWorks always comes along with the application server topasWorks. That means ultimate stability under operating conditions and the basis for future growth (linear scalability).
Demo-website with standard data model
cmsWorks comes along with a complete, multi-lingual demo-website. The advantages are:
- You can rely on a high-capacity data model that already includes important visual elements such as category websites, articles, references and media types. You can adopt or adjust these data models to your requirements.
- You receive a "living reference" that is helpful especially for developers and administrators during the first days. The Demo-website shows in some examples the enormous configurability concerning navigation and categories.
High-capacity Editor Desktop with preview
As a standard cmsWorks is delivered with the new web-based Editor Desktop. That means that you can start after the installation of the server right away without installing and adjusting a client-software. You don't need more than a current web browser.
Manual and documentation
In daily life a big variety of people will work with cmsWorks. So it needs to be easy right from the start. Therefore we provide the following documentations for every cmsWorks installations.
- User manual (for authors and editors)
- Administration manual (for system maintainers)
- Program manual (for developers)
Depending on the chosen extensions you also receive adequate documents for installation and set up for the additional modules.
If you engage itechWorks with installation and adjustment of your site you will receive the following documentations in addition:
- Project documentation
- Document model
- Specific addenda to the administration manual
Beyond the system: itechWorks Professional Support and Upgrades
Since 1996 itechWorks stands for software and service. Benefit from our planning, building and developing experience of minor and major portals such as sport1.de, spox.com and fussball.de.
We are proud to provide our know-how during planning and implementation to partner companies, as well.